Monday 12 September 2016

Similes and Metaphors


Here are some of our ideas...

As playful as a cat
I am talkative like a chimp
I’m an aggressive lion
My smile lights up the whole universe
I am sporty like Hanna
Sleepy like a sloth
I am a fast cheetah
I’m as slow as a turtle
I’m a loud lion
I’m as weird as a rhombicosidodecahedron
I am a creative artist
I’m a strong rhino
I am as flexible as a worm
I love my family as much as a spider and all its legs
I am a curious cat
I’m brainy like an elephant
I’m a brainy elephant
I’m as intelligent as a velociraptor
I am a sporty
I’m tall like Nikan
I am a rock
I am a chimpanzee
My head is as confused as a psyduck
I’m as hungry as a hungarian
As lazy as a hyena
I am as hungry as a hippo
I’m as smart as a dog
I’m a confused cat
I’m as bored as a starfish
I’m a happy emoji
I am as sleepy as a sloth
I’m as sweet as sugar
I’m a light feather
I’m a flexible spider
I’m smart like an elephant
I’m a smart elephant
I am as fast as a scooter
I’m lazy like a sloth
I’m as fun as a ferret
I’m a skinny stick
Brown chocolate skin
I’m resilient like a turtle
I’m a small bat

I am as tired as a turtle
I'm as busy as a bee

No comments:

Post a Comment