Thursday 16 June 2016

100 Word Challenge - Keira H

100 word challenge                                                                                                     Did you know I'm bright yellow like the simpson family. Well. I wasn't born yellow my family isn't even yellow. It’s because of my weird school!!! Slowly I turned yellow .I was playing with my toy airplane . I swept it across the room  then… I let go and CRASH strat into the yellow gunge filled villon. Gunge came crashing out all over me the teacher came in with a “ROAR”!!!. “Go outside and eat your lunch “said my teacher. But I've already eaten my lunch. Then mop this floor  like a maid would!!!!why? Because I want this floor tidy.
If I was the teacher I would of just tell me to get the cleaner to tidy this gunge.    
           The End
                         By Keira.h    

No comments:

Post a Comment